"The 'I Taught Myself to Crochet' Book" Boye Item No. 7702 (1975) 25 pages.
Crocheting is easier than you think, and this book will teach you 12 basic stitches (including Hairpin Lace and Broomstick Lace) and Cro-Hook. Step-by-step diagrams and instructions, plus 15 projects:
- Hat, Scarf and Mitten Set
- Woman's Plaid V-Neck Pullover
- Man's Plaid Turtleneck Pullover
- Triangular Striped Shawl
- Broomstick Lace Stole
- Reversible Cro-Hook Tank Top
- Sleeveless V-Neck Sweater with Belt
- Child's Pullover
- Hairpin Lace Afghan and Pillow
- Man's V-Neck Cardigan
- Woman's Crew Neck Cardigan
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 06 April, 2011.